domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

→ . w a n k e r . . .


I´ve go no walking rimes. I ain´t fuckin Mike-D. I got no cd. You know got no flying v foolin' around whit a chessy start yeah! Ain´t got no bigg muff. Got no pro co rat. I got my chickenhead. Creanked up twelve. I want a twank sound asain born and bred. I don´t have a fax. I just use the wax. I don't play heavy metal but i love antrhax. I ain´t fakin Jimmy Hendrix got no little wing i can make you burn but i can't make you sting got Peyote dreams in the night yeah! I can´t find no doctor set of right. I don´t say bull shit don´t give no free live. I got no proper stuff i got no shoeshine. I like a band named 'Rollins' i hate Phil Collins. I don´t give a fuck if the stones are rollings. This is the stuff the facts. Let´s mack an act break through your level don´t play the rebel. You know i ain´t no wanker. I got to resist i get a regular dose. From your waiting list you know i ain´t no saynt no damn funky monk. Take me home honey i´m a monkey bonk give you a litlle ring whit my jum-jum thing talk me on the phone get on the zone zone i never say nigga. Don´t make it bigger. I´m just like you so why pull the trigger.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario